Deploying Cube to Cube Cloud
This page explains the basics of deploying Cube to Cube Cloud (opens in a new tab), a purpose-built fully-managed platform to run Cube applications in production. It is made and supported by the creators of Cube and incorporates all the best practices of running and scaling Cube applications.
Are you moving from a self-hosted installation to Cube Cloud? Please follow this guide (opens in a new tab) to migrate.
Are you new to Cube Cloud? Please follow this guide to create your first deployment.
In Cube Cloud, you can:
- Create an account (opens in a new tab).
- Invite one or more users to the account, assign roles to them, and enable single sign-on.
- Use a supported cloud provider and, optionally, connect with a dedicated VPC.
- Create one or more deployments of various types, and set up continuous deployment.
- Within each deployment, allocate resources, run Cube, and use a set of API endpoints for the source code in the main branch, any other branch, or any user-specific development mode branch.
- Assign a custom domain to API endpoints of any deployment.
- Review performance insights, use the deployment warm-up, and fine-tune deployments for better scalability.
- Set up account-wide budgets to control resource consumption and use auto-suspension to reduce resource consumption of non-production deployments.