In this 60-minute workshop you'll learn how to leverage Cube Cloud to build, deploy, and scale Cube apps faster. You get to keep your well-established development best practices with your favorite dev tools and observability with debugging, metrics, traces, and alerts.
The goal of this workshop
- Leverage Cube Cloud to build, deploy, and scale Cube apps faster, to save time and money
- Use developer tooling to keep developer productivity high
- Leverage the observability to get alerted when issues happen and get insight into the metrics to see why issues happen
- Improve the performance with a dedicated, auto-scaling Cube Store cluster to build pre-aggregations faster
- Learn how to use Cube Cloud to its full potential!
Why Cube Cloud?
Cube Cloud includes all the core features of self-hosted (open-source) Cube while taking care of infrastructure concerns such as the number of instances, memory, high-availability, pre-aggregations management, caching, and scalability.
The topics you'll learn about include
- Recap of previous workshops & Product updates
- Introduction to Cube Cloud
- Hands-on lab with Cube Cloud
- Dev tooling - Learn about developer tooling and the developer experience in Cube Cloud to keep developer productivity high
- Cube app migration
- Deployment automation
- Version control
- Development mode
- Observability - Learn how to leverage the observability you get out-of-the-box in Cube Cloud to get alerted when issues happen and get insight into the metrics to see why issues happen
- Activity logs
- Resource logs
- API logs and traces
- SQL queries and traces
- API requests and response times
- Database requests and response times
- Get notified when issues happen
- API outages, Database timeouts, Pre-aggregation build failures, Deployment builds
- Performance - Learn how to improve the performance of Cube apps in Cube Cloud with a dedicated, auto-scaling Cube Store cluster to build pre-aggregations faster
- Scaling with Cluster mode
- Cube Store