At Cube Dev, we are building the API layer for data apps.
We are focused on developer success, bottom-up adoption, and open source. Cube, our flagship open-source product, has 12,000 stars on GitHub and 4,000 developers in the community Slack. Cube is used by companies ranging from Apple, Intel, and Walmart to fast-growing Silicon Valley startups.
Currently, we are a 30-person remote-first team distributed over the US, UK, and Europe with an HQ in San Francisco. Having raised our Series A in July 2021, we're funded by top-tier Silicon Valley venture funds that have previously invested in Redis, Hazelcast, Gradle, and other infrastructure software startups.
Our Customer Experience team is on a mission to become one of the best teams in SaaS and our team consists of Customer Experience Engineers and Customer Success Managers. We believe in empathy, in transparency, in building trust with our customers, and in establishing long-term relationships by focusing on our customers’ goals and needs. Cube’s wins are tied to our customer’s wins.
Cube is a technical product, but we do not expect you to have full-time engineer work experience in the past. You should have some understanding of technical concepts, a little coding experience to feel comfortable in your communication with customers and we will teach you the rest of the important nuances you need to be successful at Cube.
- 2+ years of experience in customer support with technical products, in QA, data engineering, or other service-oriented customer-facing roles.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills. Attention to detail and willingness to help clients.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to perform in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with the Data analysis market landscape, e.g. Business Intelligence tools, cloud-based infrastructure-as-a-service platforms (e.g. AWS, Google Cloud), and Data Warehouse vendors (e.g. Snowflake, Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift).
- Has hands-on experience writing and analyzing SQL code, experience with APIs and Git. You can easily explain technical concepts to your colleagues with varying levels of technical expertise.
- Experience in writing and maintaining support documentation.
- Physically located in the US, Canada, or Latin America (between PST and EST timezones)
- Resolve L2 and L3 technical customer issues in Helpdesk systems, Slack, Github, and other channels effectively and in a timely manner.
- Participate in product implementation and technical onboarding of customers
- Investigate into technical issues (SQL, cloud-based infrastructure, and other technical related issues) to smoothly resolve customers issues and help the engineering team with bugs finding and fixing
- Continually learn best practices and apply your knowledge to help users.
- Analyze inquiries, learn quickly, contribute to documentation and playbooks, collaborate with your team to improve the product based on customer feedback and customer cases.
- You’re comfortable jumping on calls with customers to help them and manage the case till it’s fully resolved.