Cube’s mission is to make the world’s data accessible and accurate.
We are a powerful tool for consuming data from modern data stores, organizing it into consistent definitions, and making it available to every application. The general idea is to replace a lot of the busywork of connecting data sources and building data visualizations so that developers can build powerful analytics applications and businesses can make decisions using up-to-the-minute information.
Cube, our flagship open-source tool, has 13,000 stars on GitHub, 6,000 developers in our community Slack, and deployment in over 200,000 companies worldwide—ranging from Apple, Intel, and Walmart to fast-growing Silicon Valley startups. Our hosted offering, Cube Cloud, launched to general availability in October 2021.
We’re a 60-person remote-first team distributed across the US, UK, and Europe, with headquarters in San Francisco. Having raised our Series A funding in July 2021, we’re backed by top-tier Silicon Valley funds that had previously invested in Redis, Hazelcast, Gradle, and other infrastructure software startups.
Some of the problems you'll be working on
- Cultivate sales through prospecting inbound leads
- Become a specialist in managing your sales pipeline in Salesforce
- Drive subscription renewals and upselling in these opportunities
- Strategically prospect into CTOs, Engineering/IT Leaders, & technical end users
- Build, iterate, and validate the sales playbook for future hires to come
- Mentor and train SDRs on Sales best practices, qualifying leads, and general software acumen
Who you are
- 2+ years of experience in Sales
- Focused on hunting, sourcing, and closing small to medium size businesses at a high-velocity rate
- Proven history of consistent goal achievement in a highly driven environment (top 10% performer)
- Energetic, upbeat, entrepreneurial, tenacious team player who is not afraid to pick up the phone
- Experience working within a quota and commission structure
- College degree or equivalent work experience
Things we love
- Familiarity with software specifically in the developer tooling space, but not limited to databases, web servers, and open source technology
- Working experience with Salesforce and prospecting experience with tools like LinkedIn, Outreach, and ZoomInfo